- When to Use Accept vs. ExceptThe English language has many words that are spelled or pronounced similarly. Accept and except are on the list of commonly...November 22, 2022
- What Is a Rhetorical Question?When is a question not a question? Whether you’re writing an essay for school or conversing with a friend, you’ve likely asked a...October 28, 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About CopywritingWhen you hear a catchy tagline for a new product or come across a social media ad that makes you laugh or compels you to share...October 21, 2022
- What Is Logos? History, Definition, and ExamplesIf you’ve ever written a paper for school, prepared a work-related report, or built an argument about a topic, chances are you’ve...September 19, 2022
- Copy Editing vs. Proofreading: What’s the Difference?Broadly speaking, editing is considered the final step in the writing process before publication. However, the editing phase...September 6, 2022
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.