Elevate Your Writing
Go beyond grammar. Choose a plan to ensure everything you write is clear, engaging, and polished.
Basic writing suggestions and tone detection
- GrammarFix grammatical errors.
- SpellingFix spelling errors.
- PunctuationFix punctuation errors.
- ConcisenessRemove unnecessary words.
- Tone detectionUnderstand how you may come off to readers.
Clarity, vocabulary, and tone improvements
- Everything in Free
- Full-sentence rewritesRewrite hard-to-read sentences.
- Word choiceFind compelling alternatives to overused words or clichés.
- Tone suggestionsMake the right impression on your reader.
- Plagiarism detectionEnsure your work is original by checking it against 16 billion webpages.
Features for teams, organizations, and enterprises
- Everything in Premium
- Style guideCreate a company style guide to help team members write consistently and on-brand.
- SnippetsCreate and insert reusable phrases, sentences, or paragraphs to help team members save time.
- Brand tonesTurn your brand voice into a tone profile that guides team members on which tones to use and avoid.
- Analytics dashboardIdentify team writing trends.
- Account roles and permissionsControl who can manage specific administration and feature tools by assigning roles and permissions.
- SAML single sign-onAuthenticate logins with your single sign-on provider.
Grammar, spelling, and punctuation
Fix grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors.
Consistency in spelling and punctuation
Fix inconsistencies in spelling, punctuation, and formatting.
Ensure your English sounds natural and fluent.
Remove unnecessary words.
Rewrite hard-to-read sentences.
Break up long paragraphs and convert lists to reader-friendly bullet points.
Find compelling alternatives to overused words or clichés.
Word and sentence variety
Find alternatives to repeated words and sentence structures.
Understand how you may come off to readers.
Make the right impression on your reader.
Eliminate hedging language and unnecessary qualifiers to sound more confident.
Use everyday language rather than business jargon.
Soften direct statements that may sound harsh or angry.
Move away from accusatory language by focusing on your observations.
Sound calm and sincere by removing words or phrases that may appear to avoid responsibility.
Ensure your writing follows strict writing conventions such as avoiding slang, split infinitives, and sentences ending in prepositions.
Ensure the words you use are respectful and current.
Ensure your work is original by checking it against 16 billion webpages.
Enterprise-grade privacy and security
Feel confident that Grammarly makes money from selling subscriptions—not data.
Account roles and permissions
Control who can manage administration tools and features by assigning roles and permissions.
SAML single sign-on
Authenticate logins with your single sign-on provider.
Create a company style guide to help team members write consistently and on-brand.
Create and insert reusable phrases, sentences, or paragraphs to help team members save time.
Turn your brand voice into a tone profile that guides team members on which tones to use and avoid.
Identify team writing trends.
You're in good company
Frequently Asked Questions
Grammarly Premium is built for individuals, while Grammarly Business is built for teams. With Grammarly Premium, individuals can up-level their communication at work, school, or elsewhere. With Grammarly Business, enterprises, organizations, and teams can access additional features for consistent communication and additional security.
Grammarly keeps security at the heart of our product, infrastructure, and company operations. Learn more about our security practices. Grammarly’s SOC 2 (Type 2) report attests to our enterprise-grade system and organization controls regarding security, privacy, availability, and confidentiality.
Yes! We offer volume discounts on annual plans for 10 or more members. The discount is automatically applied if you use our self-checkout process. Contact sales if you’re buying a plan for 150 or more members.
We accept major credit cards (Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover) or PayPal. If you are purchasing Grammarly Business for 10 or more members on an annual plan, you can request an invoice. Invoices can be paid by bank transfer (ACH/Wire), major credit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. Note: PayPal cannot be used to pay invoices.
Yes! Learn more about our discounts for educational institutions.