Elevate Your Writing
Go beyond grammar. Choose a plan to ensure that everything you write is clear, engaging, and polished.
Basic writing suggestions.
- SpellingEliminate spelling errors.
- GrammarEliminate grammatical errors.
- PunctuationEliminate punctuation errors.
Style, tone, and clarity improvements for writing at work and school.
- Everything in Free
- Clarity-focused sentence rewritesAutomatically rewrite hard-to-read sentences.
- Tone adjustmentsEliminate hedging language or unnecessary qualifiers to sound more confident.
- Plagiarism detectionEnsure your work is fresh and original by checking it against 16 billion web pages.
- Word choiceFind vivid words to enliven each and every message.
- Formality levelWrite with the appropriate tone, even when you're in a hurry.
- FluencyEnsure your word choices sound natural and fluent.
- Additional advanced suggestionsFix inconsistencies in spelling and punctuation, adjust the tone of your writing, and get additional advanced feedback.
Professional and clear communication for teams of 3 to 149.
- Everything in Premium
- Style guideCreate a company style guide to help team members stay clear, consistent, and on-brand as they write.
- SnippetsCreate and insert reusable phrases, sentences, or paragraphs to help team members save time while writing.
- Brand tonesTurn your brand voice into a tone profile that gives team members guidance on which tones to use and avoid.
- Analytics dashboardIdentify team writing trends to drive continuous improvement and consistency.
- Priority email supportBypass the support queue for individual subscribers.
- Account roles and permissionsControl who can manage specific administration and feature tools by assigning roles and permissions.
- SAML SSOAuthenticate logins with your single sign-on provider.
- Invoicing available for annual plans of 10 seats or morePayable with ACH, wire transfer, or any credit card.
Grammar, spelling, and punctuation
Eliminate grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
Consistency in spelling and punctuation
Fix inconsistencies in punctuation, formatting, and spelling throughout your document.
Ensure your word choices sound natural and fluent.
Make every sentence concise and easy to follow.
Clarity-focused sentence rewrites
Automatically rewrite hard-to-read sentences.
Convert long lists to reader-friendly bullet points.
Find vivid words to enliven each and every message.
Lively sentence variety
Identify repetitive, monotonous passages and rewrite sentences to add flavor and variety.
Make sure your message sounds the way you want it to.
Eliminate hedging language or unnecessary qualifiers to sound more confident.
Choose alternative phrases that come across less harsh or hurtful in writing.
Write with the appropriate tone, even when you're in a hurry.
Ensure that the words you use are respectful and current.
Ensure your work is fresh and original by checking it against 16 billion web pages.
Works where you do
Apps on your desktop
Websites on your browser
iPhone and iPad
Powerful Team Management
Number of licenses
Separate login credentials for each user, plus a personal dictionary and document dashboard.
Create a company style guide to help team members stay clear, consistent, and on-brand as they write.
Create and insert reusable phrases, sentences, or paragraphs to help team members save time while writing.
Turn your brand voice into a tone profile that gives team members guidance on which tones to use and avoid.
Identify team writing trends to drive continuous improvement and consistency.
Priority email support
Bypass the support queue for individual subscribers.
Account roles and permissions
Control who can manage specific administration and feature tools by assigning roles and permissions.
Authenticate logins with your single sign-on provider.
You're in good company
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Grammarly Premium and Grammarly Business?
- Grammarly Premium is built for individuals to improve their writing through our advanced writing feedback.Grammarly Business is built for teams to ensure their communication and writing is professional and clear.
How secure is Grammarly?
- Grammarly keeps security at the heart of our product, infrastructure, and company operations. Learn more about our security practices. Grammarly’s SOC 2 (Type 2) report attests to our enterprise-grade system and organization controls regarding security, privacy, availability, and confidentiality.
Do you have any volume discounts?
- Yes! We offer volume discounts on annual plans for more than 10 members. The discount will be automatically applied if you use our self-checkout process. Please contact sales if you’re buying a plan for more than 149 members.
What does an enterprise plan include?
- Grammarly’s enterprise plans offer all the benefits of Grammarly Business plus advanced security and control, enhanced customer support, and bulk user management to suit your large organization’s needs.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- You can request an invoice if you're purchasing Grammarly Business for 10 or more members on an annual plan. Invoices can be paid by bank transfer (ACH/Wire), all major cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay. Note: PayPal cannot be used to pay for invoices
Do you offer any discounts for educational institutions?
- Yes! Learn more about our discounts for educational institutions here.