- Can vs. Could: Learn the DifferencePeople often use can and could interchangeably, even though the words have slightly different meanings. Luckily, the rules about...March 24, 2023
- When to Use “Choose” vs. “Chose”Compared to other commonly confused words, like affect and effect or lose and loose, the rules for using choose vs. chose are...March 16, 2023
- When to Use Who vs. ThatMany people use the words who and that interchangeably, but it’s important to know the difference between them. In short, who is...February 17, 2023
- How to Write a Connection Request Message on LinkedInIf you’re not sure what opener you should use to attract a potential employer or grow your network, you’ve come to the right...February 13, 2023
- Other Ways to Say “Said”We’re sure you’ve heard of the expression “he said, she said”—meaning it’s one person’s word against another’s. It’s something...January 26, 2023
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.