- What Is a Business Case?A business case is a document presented to company stakeholders that outlines the reasons for pursuing a project or business...August 24, 2023
- How to Use the Prefixes “Dis” and “Un” CorrectlyWe use words that begin with the prefixes dis and un every day: Perhaps you’ve told someone you’re disappointed or unconvinced or...July 19, 2023
- When to Use “Former” vs. “Latter,” With ExamplesThe terms former and latter are used to distinguish between two things mentioned in a sentence. The rules for using former versus...June 23, 2023
- “Inter” vs. “Intra”: What’s the Difference?The prefixes inter- and intra- are commonly confused because of their similar spellings, but once you look at their definitions,...June 5, 2023
- What’s the Difference Between “Nonetheless” and “Nevertheless”?Nonetheless and nevertheless appear to be similar words, but they have slightly different meanings. Nonetheless means “in...May 19, 2023
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.