- 12 Ways to Say “Thank You”Expressing gratitude is a great way to strengthen relationships, foster goodwill, and promote positive emotions. We’re all...May 23, 2023
- “Proceed” vs. “Precede”: What’s the Difference?There are a lot of confusing words out there: homophones like affect and effect, different tenses of the same word like choose...May 12, 2023
- Pleonasm: Definition and ExamplesPleonasm means using more words than are necessary. Pleonasm shows up in phrases like “I saw it with my own eyes” (who else’s...May 3, 2023
- Stanzas in Poetry: Definition and ExamplesOne of the most exciting and most daunting things about learning to write poetry is how many rules there are. There are so many...April 27, 2023
- Synonyms for “Good”There’s no way around it: Good is a good word. It carries a variety of meanings and connotations, and it swiftly covers a lot of...April 24, 2023
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.