- How American English and Canadian English Are DifferentIf you put an average Canadian and an average American in the same room, you may not pick up on the subtle differences between...May 26, 2021
- The 5 Most Confusing Things About the English LanguageIn learning any language, you need to understand its rules. This makes it confusing, then, when a language breaks those rules—and...April 16, 2021
- Tips to Make Your Written English More PowerfulAre your readers frequently failing to connect with your point? Do you get frustrated when someone misunderstands something...November 25, 2020
- 10 Ways to Improve Your English VocabularyThe English language often lacks both rhyme and reason. It’s full of synonyms, homophones, homonyms, and other confusing words...November 5, 2020
- How to Master Common English IdiomsIdioms can be heard everywhere: in the workplace, at the local bar, and even at home. Each language has its own set of unique...October 16, 2020
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.