- English Capitalization RulesEnglish capitalization rules require that certain words, like proper nouns and the first word in a sentence, start with a capital...May 25, 2023
- How to Use Adjective ClausesAdjective clauses, also known as relative clauses, are a type of dependent clause that describes or modifies nouns, just like...May 22, 2023
- What Is Word Class in Grammar? Definition and ExamplesWord classes, also known as parts of speech, are the different categories of words used in grammar. The major word classes are...May 16, 2023
- A Guide to Noun ClausesA noun clause is a type of subordinate clause (dependent clause) that acts as a noun in a sentence. Most of the time noun clauses...May 10, 2023
- What Is a Glossary? Definition and ExamplesA glossary is a section at the end of a written work that defines confusing, technical, or advanced words. You can think of a...May 4, 2023
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.