- Everything You Need to Know About Appendices in WritingAppendices, the plural of appendix, are sections of academic writing with supplemental information about the topic that doesn’t...February 2, 2023
- Chicago Manual of Style Format and CitationsChicago style is a set of formatting and citation guidelines that tell you how an academic paper should look, similar to other...January 31, 2023
- How to Format an APA Reference PageIn APA format, a reference page is the page at the end of a written work that lists all the sources used for citations along with...January 25, 2023
- APA Format and Citations: Everything You Need to KnowAPA format is a set of formatting and citation guidelines for how an academic paper should look, similar to other styles like...January 20, 2023
- Single vs. Double Quotation MarksIn American English, we use double quotation marks ( “ ” ) in most situations and single quotation marks ( ‘ ’ ) only for quotes...January 17, 2023
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.