- How to Write a Sick Leave Email in 6 Steps, With ExamplesYour workweek is off to a strong start when suddenly you start to feel the symptoms of an illness. Or maybe you were injured, or...November 17, 2023
- How to Write a Congratulatory Message, With ExamplesIt’s not every day that someone you know reaches a new milestone or achieves something noteworthy. When it does happen, it’s...November 10, 2023
- What’s the Meaning of “Nuance”? Definition and ExamplesYou’ve likely heard the word nuance many times, but you may not be 100 percent sure of its meaning. True to its definition, the...October 25, 2023
- Fiction vs. Nonfiction: Definitions and ExamplesImagine, for a moment, that you’re standing in a library searching for a book by your favorite author, Truman Capote. As you...October 4, 2023
- How to Write a Heartfelt Wedding Card MessageWhen you’re writing a wedding card message, the key is to express your genuine best wishes for the couple. But there’s a fine...September 12, 2023
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.