- The Power of Storytelling to Inspire Girls’ Future SuccessNikole Collins-Puri, CEO of Techbridge Girls, is a social justice visionary, strategist, advocate, and mentor who has committed...March 25, 2021
- What Is Nonviolent Communication, and How Can It Benefit You at Work?Working with organizations and individuals since 2000, Mair Alight has offered the practical, simple tools and paradigm-shifting...March 17, 2021
- Empowering Young Black Voices to Effect Social ChangeKenneth B. Morris, Jr. is the great-great-great-grandson of Frederick Douglass and the great-great-grandson of Booker T....February 1, 2021
- Rethinking Our Self-Care Wins During the PandemicStacie Swift is an illustrator, coffee drinker, and mum. Focusing on positivity, self-care, and mental well-being, Stacie’s...December 18, 2020
- How to Take Feedback, Even When It’s HardGetting feedback in the workplace can be a difficult experience. We each crave success, desiring praise from our leaders and...August 7, 2020
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.