- 14 Ways to Say ‘You’re Welcome’Doing something for others—whether big or small—feels good. And when someone thanks you for it, the typical response is “you’re...January 19, 2023
- How to Use Nowhere, Somewhere, Everywhere, AnywhereThe English language is filled with words that have similar spellings or root words, but that mean completely different things....November 4, 2022
- Vernacular: Definition and ExamplesLanguages are complicated. There are tons of rules and exceptions to learn, which can be tough even for a language’s primary...September 16, 2022
- Each and Every: What’s the Difference?English is often said to be one of the hardest languages to learn: Its grammar can be tricky, and some of its words have...September 1, 2022
- 9 Ways to Ask “How Are You?”No matter where you go, one question always seems to follow: How are you? It can be a simple, effective way to start a casual...August 25, 2022
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.