- Tips from a Queer First-Time Manager at GrammarlyLast week, I presented at Lesbians Who Tech & Allies’ (Not IRL) Pride Summit, which Grammarly proudly sponsored. I’ve admired...June 29, 2020
- Letter From the Editor: Supporting Our Community With Communication ResourcesThis isn’t going to be a normal Grammarly blog post. It can’t be normal, because nothing is normal right now. The spread of...March 24, 2020
- 6 Satisfying Slang Terms We Learned in 2019As 2019 wraps up, our team has reviewed some of the slang terms we learned this year. Although many of these weren’t invented in...December 2, 2019
- Tone of Voice: What It Is and How to Develop Yours“Watch your tone!” Did you hear this as a kid? Even if you didn’t, you have a general idea of how tone can affect your...October 2, 2019
- How to Get Your First Job: 3 Things to Learn From My SearchI remember the day I graduated college very clearly: I woke up, got into my getup, looked in the mirror, and thought, “What...August 15, 2019
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.