- Happy New Year, New Year’s, or New Years? How to Wish Someone Well This JanuaryThe last thing you want to worry about when ringing in the new year is where to put the apostrophe. Get the nitty-gritty on New...December 27, 2019
- 13 Idioms to Spice Up Your Workplace CommunicationWhether you’re aiming to clinch a sale, impress a date, or show off your smarts, colorful idioms can make a conversation both...November 7, 2018
- This Is How to Write a Perfect Call to ActionGet to the end of this article, and you’ll get a free car! If only it were that easy (and true). Still, a lure like that is...July 5, 2018
- Here’s How to Finish Anything You StartEverybody loves finishing tasks and putting a big check mark next to completed to-dos. When it’s a bigger project or a...June 5, 2018
- 9 Must-see Tips for Long-form WritersLong-form writing is tough. But longer pieces can be enjoyable and rewarding for many readers, giving them a glimpse of an...May 22, 2018
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.