Meet Pablo, a student from Spain who came to the United States for a summer to learn English. Pablo is very keen on experiencing life in the United States, and he might also be interested in getting a master’s degree at a US college once he finishes his studies back home. With so many things around him that pique his interest, Pablo is a very busy guy. Still, he is aware that his primary goal is to learn English, so he always attends them regularly. However, if Pablo weren’t the most regular attendee, we would say:
How to Write Negative Verbs Correctly
Pablo does not attend his classes regularly.
Pablo is not a native speaker of English.
Pablo attends not his classes regularly.
Your writing, at its best.
Works on all your favorite websites
- GrammarWhat Are Verbs With “S”?
- GrammarWhat Part of Speech Is “Was”?
- GrammarTest Grammar: Essential English Grammar to Ace Your Next Test
- GrammarWhat Are Split Infinitives? Meaning and Examples
- Grammar4 Types of Sentences to Know
- GrammarMastering End-of-Sentence Punctuation: Periods, Question Marks, Exclamation Points, and More
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.