is it five-and-a-half years or five and a half years
hyphens or not? five-and-a-half yearsor fivc and a half years?
It's not an answer, it's a question.
Which one of these sentences is/are correct or incorrect, and why?
1. It was two minute walk from here.
2. It was a two minute walk from here.
3. It was a two minutes walk from here
4. It was two minute’s walk from here.
5. It was two minutes’ walk from here.
6. It was a walk of two minutes from here.
7. It was a walk of two minute’s from from here.
Where do you think I'll get my question asnwered?
|link comment||answered Feb 15 at 12:38 Lajos Verasztó New member|
Hero of the day
Person voted on the most questions.