Grammarly offers a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely. Starting in 2022, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter in one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, and Kyiv. To ensure that teams are able to overlap in their working hours and to meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within three time zones of a hub. Read more about our remote-first hybrid model.
Grammarly team members who will be collaborating at our San Francisco hub must be based in the United States.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a B2B copywriter to join our Marketing team. This talented creative will act as the voice of Grammarly’s brand for our Grammarly Business customers. They’ll help define the voice for Grammarly Business–focused content while creating brand-forward copy that helps advance business buyers through their customer journeys. In partnership with stakeholders on the Design, Product Marketing, and Sales teams, the Copywriter will help launch entirely new content programs for Grammarly.
As the owner of voice and tone for Grammarly Business across copy instances, you’ll establish how Grammarly speaks to business customers and decision-makers. You’ll also help to bring our digital writing assistant to new audiences and customer segments around the world.
- Within your first 30 days, you’ll become immersed in Grammarly’s brand strategy, our internal style guide, and the current Grammarly Business content strategy.
- By month three, you’ll be the expert on B2B-focused copy at Grammarly. You’ll take on significant content creation projects for the Grammarly Business audience, and you’ll have enough knowledge to help the copy team optimize processes.
- By month six, you’ll create and own the Grammarly Business voice. You’ll be able to audit the current Business style guide, help the copy team learn how to best create B2B-focused copy, and refine processes for Grammarly Business content creation.
- By year one, you will provide recommendations to scale B2B-focused copy creation at Grammarly, and you’ll execute larger campaigns focused on Grammarly Business.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Believes that great stories can change hearts and minds.
- Wants to find the best words to reach knowledge workers and convince them of the value Grammarly Business can bring.
- Has meaningful experience writing content targeted to business decision-makers.
- Has both experience and comfort with a variety of style guides and with refining brand tone and style guides over time.
- Has a portfolio of well-crafted copy that’s written for B2B technology companies.
- Understands that great copy gets results and can help the team achieve business objectives with content that generates leads.
- Wants to contribute to an existing, thriving copy team by bringing in expertise of B2B-focused content best practices.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.