- Looking to “Get Lucky” this Saint Patrick’s Day? These Idioms May HelpIt’s Saint Patrick’s Day! Walk into any department or grocery store at this time of year, and you may find yourself...March 17, 2016
- You Better Watch Out: Christmas Carols Aren’t as Grammatically Correct as You Might ThinkTo hear some people tell it, one of the great hallmarks of the holiday season is singing carols–think Jingle Bell Rock, Silent...December 18, 2015
- When Do You Indent a Paragraph?Writers have a lot on their plates. They have to fend off writer’s block, perform meticulous research, and ensure the...December 11, 2015
- 5 Word-Related Car Games for Your Next Road TripStiff legs. Sore behind. “Are we there yet, Mom?” It doesn’t matter whether you’re going to Aspen, New...June 16, 2015
- Need a Pick-Me-Up? 5 Best Short Stories of All TimeShort stories often go underappreciated, but they represent an art form few authors truly master. For readers, the short story is...May 19, 2015
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.