Grammarly offers a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely. Starting in 2022, teams will meet in person every quarter in one of Grammarly’s hubs, currently in San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, and Kyiv. To ensure that teams are able to overlap in their working hours and to meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within three time zones of their direct team.
Grammarly team members who will be collaborating at our San Francisco hub must be based in the United States.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Website Experience Manager to join our Acquisition Marketing team. This person will be responsible for optimizing a potential customer’s experience from when they land on our marketing website (both desktop and mobile) to when they enter the product conversion funnel.
As the Website Experience Manager, you will create a website experience strategy and drive execution for website CRO, user segmentation, and personalization. You will be a key player on our newly formed website marketing team and will be instrumental in helping Grammarly build web conversion rate optimization into a vibrant and performative channel.
In this role, you will:
- Be an advocate for creating and optimizing marketing web pages (on both desktop and mobile) to best meet visitors’ needs, balancing conversion rate optimization with user experience and long-term brand sentiment.
- Use data and other insights to develop the web page optimization roadmap; execute on this roadmap; and track the performance of initiatives.
- Develop the landing page and blog experimentation roadmap, and execute on these experiments within a robust A/B testing framework.
- Set goals and KPIs for conversion rate optimization that help meet broader website and Acquisition team goals.
- Develop best practices, guidance, and templates for building new marketing web pages; consult with partners across marketing and other departments to build optimized web pages.
- Collaborate with other members of the Website team, including SEO managers and content marketers, to drive our overall website strategy, and identify new landing page opportunities.
- Write project briefs and collaborate with Design, Copy, Analytics, Product, Product Marketing, Engineering, Brand, and other stakeholders to execute on these briefs.
- Create best practices for building customer-facing web pages, and collaborate with (or otherwise sharing knowledge with) other teams to build and optimize pages.
- Partner with marketing insights, analytics, and UX research teams to build a deeper understanding of visitor behavior on our website.
- Maintain a cross-functional partnership with the Growth Product team to create a seamless website to conversion funnel experience.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is a constant source of new ideas; champions out-of-the-box thinking; and has a track record of innovating new methods to achieve a goal.
- Thinks strategically. They can consider, play out, and weigh alternative scenarios based on strategic objectives. They anticipate problems and enjoy tackling them. They think on their feet and always have a backup plan for their backup plan.
- Likes organization but can be flexible. They enjoy piecing a project together like a puzzle, involving the right people at the right time to achieve optimum results.
- Searches for answers to questions. They’re able to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data, make data-driven decisions, and use (sometimes incomplete) data to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Has experience with conversion rate optimization (CRO) for websites and knows how to build and execute an A/B test.
- Understands how people use websites and how the information presented on sites and the ways in which that information is presented can have a huge impact on what a user does. Experience with user segmentation and personalization is appreciated.
- May have experience in UX, web design, product management, and/or content strategy.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Ukraine, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered at the Kyiv hub to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.