- Chicago Manual of Style Format and CitationsChicago style is a set of formatting and citation guidelines that tell you how an academic paper should look, similar to other...January 31, 2023
- Other Ways to Say “Said”We’re sure you’ve heard of the expression “he said, she said”—meaning it’s one person’s word against another’s. It’s something...January 26, 2023
- How to Format an APA Reference PageIn APA format, a reference page is the page at the end of a written work that lists all the sources used for citations along with...January 25, 2023
- Flow: Ensure Sentences Are in Logical OrderHave you ever read a paragraph that felt disjointed or choppy? By choppy, we mean the sentence order was discombobulated; ideas...January 24, 2023
- Epigraph: Definition and Examples of This Literary DeviceAt the beginning of Chinua Achebe’s 1958 novel Things Fall Apart, there is a page with four lines from a W. B. Yeats poem: These...January 23, 2023
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.