- 30 Writing Tips to Make Writing EasierEvery day, you write, whether it’s a college paper, blog post, work document, email, or social media update. Your writing...September 10, 2020
- How to Give Constructive Writing FeedbackCritiques must be handled with a deft touch. I always thought I had a knack for giving useful writing feedback—that is, until a...August 13, 2020
- 4 Smart Tactics for Sending Emails to RecruitersConnecting with recruiters is one of the best strategies for scoring the interview you need to get the job you want. Yet many job...November 19, 2018
- 10 Ways to Push Yourself to Think Outside the BoxAlthough the jargon may be a bit overused, people who think outside the box are often labeled as innovators, a desirable quality...October 17, 2018
- 5 Clever Ways to Say “Nice to Meet You” in Writing“Nice to meet you!” It’s a pleasant and familiar way to greet someone you’ve just been introduced to by email. But it’s also...September 17, 2018
Writing, grammar, and communication tips for your inbox.