- How We Created Personalized Snippet Suggestions Without Storing User TextWith Grammarly Business, we help our users communicate better and stay productive. The snippets feature is designed for exactly...January 18, 2023
- Learning Where to Edit: Introducing DELIteraTeR, a Delineate-and-Edit Approach to Iterative Text RevisionThis article was co-written by applied research scientists Vipul Raheja and Dhruv Kumar. When you read a piece of high-quality...December 15, 2022
- UA-GEC 2.0: Announcing an Expanded Grammatical Error Correction Dataset for the Ukrainian LanguageWe’re happy to announce UA-GEC 2.0, the second version of Grammarly’s publicly available grammatical error correction (GEC)...November 8, 2022
- Annotation Best Practices for Building High-Quality DatasetsThis article was co-written by Analytical Linguists Lena Nahorna and Lily Ng. When working with language data to develop machine...October 24, 2022
- Experimenting with GECToR: Research into Ensembling and Knowledge Distillation for Large Sequence TaggersGrammatical error correction (GEC) is an important problem in natural language processing (NLP) research. It refers to how we...June 29, 2022
Shape the way millions of people communicate every day!