- UA-GEC 2.0: Announcing an Expanded Grammatical Error Correction Dataset for the Ukrainian LanguageWe’re happy to announce UA-GEC 2.0, the second version of Grammarly’s publicly available grammatical error correction (GEC)...November 8, 2022
- Annotation Best Practices for Building High-Quality DatasetsThis article was co-written by Analytical Linguists Lena Nahorna and Lily Ng. When working with language data to develop machine...October 24, 2022
- Experimenting with GECToR: Research into Ensembling and Knowledge Distillation for Large Sequence TaggersGrammatical error correction (GEC) is an important problem in natural language processing (NLP) research. It refers to how we...June 29, 2022
- Understanding How Humans Revise: Introducing IteraTeR, A New NLP Dataset for Iterative Text RevisionThis article was co-written by Applied Research Scientists Vipul Raheja and Dhruv Kumar. A polished piece of writing doesn’t just...June 9, 2022
- How Grammarly Uses Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning to Identify the Main Points in a MessageWhen you compose an email or document, it can be hard to articulate your thoughts in an organized manner. The most important...September 30, 2021
Shape the way millions of people communicate every day!