- Security Keys at Grammarly Part 2: Our Hardware Keys Rollout and Lessons LearnedThis article was co-written by Vika Basarab, technical program manager at Grammarly, and Igor Maxuk, system engineer at...January 23, 2023
- Grammarly Hack WeekGrammarly Engineering has wrapped up another successful Hack Week! Once a year, we spend an entire week away from our day-to-day...January 13, 2023
- Learning Where to Edit: Introducing DELIteraTeR, a Delineate-and-Edit Approach to Iterative Text RevisionThis article was co-written by applied research scientists Vipul Raheja and Dhruv Kumar. When you read a piece of high-quality...December 15, 2022
- Security Keys at Grammarly Part 1: Why We Moved from OTP to FIDO2 for Team Member AuthenticationThis article was co-written by Vika Basarab, technical program manager at Grammarly, and Igor Maxuk, system engineer at...November 28, 2022
- Annotation Best Practices for Building High-Quality DatasetsThis article was co-written by Analytical Linguists Lena Nahorna and Lily Ng. When working with language data to develop machine...October 24, 2022
Shape the way millions of people communicate every day!