Is this correct?


Come back to me after one year and show me an increase on the money I gave you

asked Oct 27 '12 at 14:14 Noel Jones New member

1 answer


Come to me in a year to show the increase of money I gave. 

link comment answered Dec 29 '14 at 15:13 amjad New member

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.