Another word for 'Obliterate'?


I want a toned down word for 'Obliterate'? It should mean that something has been taken care of, but not entirely. The entirely part should not be too apparent to anyone.

asked Oct 11 '12 at 05:54 rkrish New member

0 answers

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.