The word of 'feel'


"Feel this way", I do not know why many people, even native English speakers say the speech part of "this way" is a complement. I think "feel" is either a linking verb or a transitive verb. In this case, we could see it as an object like feel me, feel my heart, etc. What do you experts here think about it? And thank you for answering those tricky questions. 

edited Aug 30 '12 at 00:46 Hans Contributor

0 answers

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.