Come rain or come shine...


'It means that, come full e-conveyancing, it will be obligatory to transfer and register titles electronically and that papert transactions will carry no effect at all.'


What grammatical form is that ? I would say 'when full e-conveyancing comes into play'.

verb asked Dec 02 '13 at 23:41 Steve Thiele New member

0 answers

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.