What is the error or mistake in each one of the following sentences?
I need to check my answers before the submission date.
18. I’ll give you my address. _________________________________________
19. I adviced him to tell the police. _____________________________________
20. She gave me a good advice. ________________________________________
21. It is a magazine about computers and their affects on our lives. ____________
22. My father couldn’t afford paying for my education. _____________________
23. A man sitting after me started to shout. ______________________________
24. Most of the people on the bus were above sixty. _______________________
25. I met a group of youngsters at my age. _______________________________
26. The glasses haven’t been cleaned since ages. __________________________
27. I’m writing in reply to your letter that I’ve received a month ago.___________
28. The accident happened at ten years ago. ______________________________
29. Unfortunately not many people agreed helping us. _____________________
30. Many people will die unless there is an increase in foreign aids. ___________.
1. I like all the kinds of music. ________________________________________ 2. We all were delighted when we heard the news. ________________________ 3. All of us didn’t want to go to bed. ___________________________________ 4. I was alone in the house as all my parents were at work. __________________ 5. If you sit down, I will explain all the situation. _________________________ 6. He spent all the journey talking about accidents. ________________________ 7. The man was covered with blood. ___________________________________ 8. The woman was allright. __________________________________________ 9. The suitcase almost was too heavy to lift. _____________________________ 10. I will buy a dog because I feel alone. _________________________________ 11. We also would like to be given more fresh food. ________________________ 12. I don’t like your climate and I don’t like English food also. _______________ 13. Although the problem with the car, we enjoyed the journey very much. _____ 14. I have always the feeling that she enjoys teaching. ______________________ 15. On almost every page there were announcements for cigarettes. ___________ 16. Milan has another sights such as the famous stadium. ___________________ 17. They still can’t find the answer for this problem. _______________________ 18. I’m sorry I didn’t answer to your letter. _______________________________ 19. We were anxious for knowing whether he had arrived safely. _____________ 20. Apart of a few minor problems, the trip was a great success. ______________ 21. He approached from my table and took a seat opposite me. _______________ 22. Some husbands do not approve the idea of their wives having a job. ________ 23. By the next afternoon they had completely forgotten the arguement. ________ 24. She was sitting on a big armchair. ___________________________________ 25. At his arrival in Vienna, he was surprised not to find his friend. ____________ 26. She arrived to the station just in time to catch the train. __________________ 27. We arrived at London on 21st May. __________________________________ 28. He started to cry as a hungry baby. __________________________________I 29. I like to eat fresh things as tomato and lettuce. _________________________ 30. As I can remember, I left the coat in the cupboard in my room. ____________
Hero of the day
Person asked the most questions.