Problems with 5 Sentences (Historic and Historical)
I was wondering if any one out there could tell me if historic/ historical are used correctly in these few sentences:
1. I looked up the historical data of your medical records
2. Is this a historic replica of the Mona Lisa?
3. This was a historical battle between the two countries
4. I like reading historical novels
5. The age of Elvis Presley was truly a historic period in Pop culture
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hero of the day
Person gave the most answers!