why is wrong
why is wrong?
1. A fierce discussion is, already for ages, going on about the question if ancient objects should
be returned to their country’s of origin (e.g. Egyptian artefacts) or if musea worldwide should
be allowed to keep everything.
2. The leader of the rebels was very ill, but a spokesman for the rebels said that all was under control.
“If our leader will die, there will be taken the necessary measures to prevent chaos.”
3. The article is about a study on the differences between man and women suffering because they
quit smoking. Apparently man and women react different on stress when it comes to nicotine
4. The list is containing the names of all the student leaders of the 1989 pro-democracy movement
which escaped to the west.
5. The Celts are important in the British history because they are the ancestors of much of the people
in the Scottish Highlands, Wales, Ireland and Cornwall today.
6. I must inform you that in the future I will go to another travel agency, unless proper refunds are
made as well as an explanation as to why things went wrong.
7. There is not a soul in our little country, who doesn’t know the European Football Championship
2004 has started.
8. After searching for elegant shoes size 42 all afternoon, a shoes shop in a alley behind the church
was finaly able to help her.
9. First of all I would like to say that I have been exchange student as well, fifteen years ago.
10. I could not resist to reply to your letter in the paper about the six weeks holiday for teachers.
11. I adopted my sister’s daughter, who passed away four years ago.
12. For people who love nature is Sleeuwijk a great village because it is near the Biesbosch.
Hero of the day
Person voted on the most questions.