In the UK, is this called railway or rail?


Also, is this named "track" only in the US, or in the UK as well?

asked Sep 15 '11 at 23:30 Frederik de Klerk New member

1 answer


Railway, rail tracks, ok, just not 'railroad' !

link comment answered Sep 17 '11 at 11:40 Mark Heyne Expert

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.