what i need is a grammer check up on my draft.


related to you reply, on my question:what i want is a grammer check up on my draft.

asked Aug 24 '11 at 00:03 karima New member

1 answer




If you want a grammar check, please try out grammar check program, the Grammarly Editor.


If you have any questions about the Grammarly Editor, please write to Grammarly Support.

link comment answered Aug 26 '11 at 03:28 Kimberly Expert

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.