UNDERLINE THE ADJECTIVES IN THE SENTENCE BELOW
1. The water was clean.
2. The sun is high in the sky.
3. She saw the door was open.
4. The walkway was small.
5. Dad had a bald head.
6. No one liked the cold pizza.
7. The hot water boiled.
8. Stay in the big area.
9. Watch out, the table is heavy!
10. It was dry in the desert.
One day young boy named Tony down a forest. He saw a magical tree with lots of seeds. He picked one tiny seed. As soon as he came home, he planted the seed in a small hole. Next day it was a huge tree filled with a lot of money. He was very rich and lived happily ever after.
|link comment||answered Nov 06 at 02:02 Natasa New member|
Hero of the day
Person asked the most questions.