How to cancel my subscription?
- Log into Grammarly.com
- In the left panel select "Subscription"
- The "Subscriptions Settings" screen will populate the white main area of your screen with all your information.
- Select "Manage Subscription" (in red at the top of the screen)
- Select "Cancel future billing" (in red at the bottom of the screen)
- Follow the prompts and it will cancel any further billings BEYOND what you have already paid. If you are in your trial period there will be no further charges. If you paid for a year, then your account will be active until the year you have paid for has expired and you will not be billed again.
|link comment||answered Oct 02 '14 at 18:05 Tara Rogers Contributor|
Hero of the day
Person voted on the most questions.