Review this sentence for verb form use
I'm having trouble writing in correct English this 2 bulletpoints:
1) If we use GPL software, Are we required to release the source code to our clients?
2) Can you briefly explain us the legal implication of using GPL software in our products?
Can somebody tell me how I should phrase this correctly?
This is the extra info:"This clause may not be clearly phrased as a question, despite the use of a question mark [....])
Thanks a lot in advance!
1) Are we required to release othe source code to our clients?
The only major things wrong with these sentences are that, in the first, "Are" should not be capitalised and, in the second, you are missing the word "to" after "explain".
1) If we use GPL software, are we required to release the source code to our clients?
2) Can you briefly explain to us the legal implication of using GPL software in our products?
|link comment||edited Apr 11 '13 at 10:24 Simon Jones Expert|
Hero of the day
Person asked the most questions.