How to word Master's Plural


I want to say "My Master's degrees in both Subject A and Subject B."


Is this correct.  Or should I say Masters' degrees? Or master's degrees?

asked Mar 01 '13 at 00:54 rr New member

1 answer


Sanjay is correct and should not have been downvoted. You have more than one degree, so the plural properly occurs there -- Master's degrees.

link comment answered Mar 01 '13 at 20:54 Jeff Pribyl Grammarly Fellow

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.