calibre = cal-i-bre >> How do we call this?



edited Aug 06 '11 at 20:47 coraliecinq Contributor

1 answer


This is syllabic separation.

link comment answered Jun 08 '11 at 14:07 Kimberly Expert

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.