Driving cars


Is it correct to say "school of motoring"? Or only "autoschool" and "driving school" are acceptable?


Is it correct to say "driving license" (for the document you get to drive)? Or only "driver's license" is acceptable?

asked Jun 06 '11 at 22:44 coraliecinq Contributor

0 answers

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.