-- Is called just 'companion' a person who takes care of another in a hospital? Or 'hospital companion'? Or what other name?


-- And which other verb (aside 'take care' and 'help') can I use to describe what this person does?


Thanks in advance!

edited Aug 06 '11 at 20:27 coraliecinq Contributor

0 answers

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.