We are looking for a bright engineer with a profound interest in research.
Are you a software developer with good algorithmic skills and a passion for solving hard problems? Do you have a knack for research work: coming up with ideas, implementing and testing them as prototypes, and then putting the results into production? In that case, we invite you to join Grammarly’s NLP team. We cannot promise you a quiet life if you join us, but it definitely will not be boring.
As a Research Engineer, you will solve problems on different levels of Grammarly’s language core, ranging from optimization of sentence parsing algorithms to building high-performance network servers. You will also have the opportunity to work with big data (where «big» is measured in gigabytes and terabytes), and we expect that you’ll be able to contribute to continually improving our day-to-day operations, infrastructure, and technical culture.
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- Unix as the main development platform;
- excellent algorithmic and problem-solving skills;
- proficiency in at least one of these: Java, Python, Lisp;
- ... and a desire to master all three;
- great written and spoken English.
Goodies we provide:
- Work in a unique product company (no outsourcing!) with exceptional people.
- Paid attendance of conferences and seminars.
- Free lunches.
- Medical insurance and sport.
- Superb office space in the city center with a great view over Taras Shevchenko Park.
- Two-minute walk from metro Lva Tolstogo, Kyiv.
- One month of annual vacation and paid sick-leave.
- Relocation support for people willing to move to Kyiv, including transportation costs, first month’s rent, etc.
- Competitive salary reviewed regularly.
Goodies we provide:
- A meritocracy that rewards exceptional achievements
- Creative freedom and room for professional growth
- Competitive compensation, plus benefits.
If you are interested, drop us a line at email@example.com.