Grammarly is looking for skilled and charismatic Product Managers with technical backgrounds to create products that improve communication among English writers all over the world. If you would love managing consumer products that help millions of people, and if the magic of perfecting written English appeals to you, let’s talk. You may be joining our vibrant international team in Kiev and working with our designers, developers, business minds, and users to take our writing enhancement toolset to awesome new levels.
As a Product Manager you will:
- identify new opportunities and markets and develop product concepts in tandem with the rest of the product management team;
- analyze user needs, market data, and competition to help prioritize product initiatives;
- work with the marketing team to develop product messaging and positioning;
- work with designers and developers to think over and flesh out new product ideas and develop detailed requirements;
- design MVPs, product tests and metrics, drive their implementation, launch, measure feedback, analyze and iterate;
- co-create and maintain product documentation, own the backlog;
- ignite team’s excitement around the product, providing motivation for exceptional execution;
- lead product development by establishing a shared product vision, clearly communicating requirements and priorities, facilitating the team’s ownership of the task, and providing all the attention, insight, and energy it will need.
You will get to work with amazing people from all over the world and experience the magic of direct access within a small team that pays attention to your ideas and contributions. In turn, we expect you to learn continuously, strive for perfection and optimum performance, and be generous with your time and expertise.
- passion for product management;
- resonance with what we do;
- technical background (programming of any kind) — 2+ years;
- technical leadership experience (Team Lead, Project Manager) — 2+ years;
- business Analysis/Product Manager/Product Owner — 5+ years, ideally developing consumer-centric products and applications within an agile environment. Experience should include:
- variety of different projects (SaaS products would be a plus);
- working at a startup/product company (a huge plus);
- writing specifications (use cases, user stories, main and alternative flows, etc.);
- working with developers to estimate feasibility and effort;
- working in distributed teams (our teams are split between San Francisco and Kyiv, Ukraine);
- strong management skills with the ability to handle multiple, parallel projects and deliver exceptional results despite challenges;
- proactive leadership skills and an ability to take initiative and make bold decisions;
- great written and spoken English.
Goodies we provide:
- Work in a unique product company (no outsourcing!) with exceptional people.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Paid attendance of conferences and seminars.
- Free lunches.
- Superb office space in the city center with a great view over Taras Shevchenko Park.
- 2 minute walking distance from metro Lva Tolstogo, Kyiv.
- One month of annual vacation and paid sick-leave.
- Relocation support for people willing to move to Kyiv, including transportation costs, first month’s rent, etc.
- Competitive salary reviewed regularly.
If you are interested, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.