As part of the Java team, you will be working on an exciting new project critical to the continuation of the success Grammarly enjoys. You will be working with the smart people, who made Grammarly into what it is right now — a highly successful consumer product company with a worldwide reputation. We will be looking for exceptional candidates who have what it takes, including excellent technical skills, dedication, creativity, energy, teamwork skills, and an excellent sense of humor.
Meet your future colleague
Vasyl StashukSoftware Developer
I am Vasyl Stashuk, one of the senior technical members of Grammarly team. I am a software developer with broad technical experience, particularly in Java and object-oriented programming. I have been working at Grammarly from day one, and the company changed dramatically since its beginning. We are growing remarkably fast, and are always looking for talented people to join the team. Right now, I am working on a new and tremendously exciting product, crucial for Grammarly. It is interesting and challenging from both technical and business perspectives.
A successful candidate should have:
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- A strong understanding of object-oriented technology
- Proficiency in Java platform, including language, standard and popular third-party libraries
- Experience with relational databases and ORM, a plus.
Candidate should complete Java quiz and demonstrate code extract from the past projects. Ideally, code extract should be a logically complete part of the program, approximately three to six connected classes.
Goodies we provide:
- Work in a unique product company (no outsourcing!) with exceptional people
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid attendance of conferences and seminars
- Free lunches
- Superb office space in the city center with a great view over Taras Shevchenko Park
- Two minute walking distance from metro Lva Tolstogo, Kyiv
- One month of annual vacation and paid sick-leave
- Relocation support for people willing to move to Kyiv, including transportation costs, first month’s rent, etc.
- Competitive salary, reviewed regularly.
If you are interested, drop us a line at email@example.com.