“To write or even speak English is not a science but an art. Whoever writes English is involved in a struggle that never lets up even for a sentence. He is struggling against vagueness, against obscurity, against the lure of the decorative adjective, against the encroachment of Latin and Greek, and, above all, against the worn-out phrases and dead metaphors with which the language is cluttered up.” — George Orwell.
We are looking for very special developer. In addition to our usual requirements, like high professionalism, great social qualities and an excellent sense of humor, we need a person with a passion for learning and high interest in natural language processing. You will be joining our “core engine” team. You will be helping people in their everlasting battle so perfectly described above by George Orwell (the famous author of 1984). We cannot promise you a quiet life, if you join us, but it definitely will not be boring.
Meet your future colleague
Roman VorushinSoftware Developer
I write Python code when I can and go into Java-land when I must. I love math and algorithms (both are needed for day-to-day Grammarly tasks). I appreciate simplicity, readability and other things coined in the well-known «The Zen of Python.» I occasionally write on my professional blog (vorushin.ru).
3–5years of software development experience;
- Unix as the main development platfrom;
- Extensive experience with server-side Java (Hibernate, Web Services, Web Frameworks);
- Experience with Python;
- Experience in AI/NLP;
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of functional programming is highly desirable;
- Completion/enrollement in AI-related Stanford courses (AI, ML, NLP) is a plus.
- work in a unique product company (no outsourcing!) with exceptional people;
- flexible scheduling;
- paid attendance of conferences and seminars;
- tasty, free lunches;
- great office space in the city center;
- relocation support for people willing to move to Kyiv, including transportation costs, first month’s rent, etc.
- competitive salary.
We love people who are open, honest, kind, cheerful and have a decent sense of humor.
If you are interested, drop us a line at email@example.com.