Welcome aboard, Eugene!
Grammarly is looking for experienced Front End Developer with passion for work and life. We are looking for a professional (please, have your own definition to discuss at the interview). We are looking for someone to enrich our team, both on technical and personal levels. We are looking for the person with great sense of humor (please, be aware, you will be checked on that). We are looking for someone who does not think that different opinions (different to yours) are signs of retardation, but rather a cool thing, allowing you to learn. We are looking for someone who can be proud, without being disrespectful to others. In short, we are looking for an exceptional person. In our opinion, we are offering something exceptional in return, too.
Meet your future colleague
I like books, movies, music, fairy tales, pizza and pasta, t-shirts without graphics, slim jeans, Rails and jQuery, html and css. Common sense is first place for me, then business — then bells and whistles.
If you think that something is impossible, think twice. If you found a problem, try to find a solution. Grammarly is a magic tool made by a magic team. You have a great opportunity to become a part of this magic.
- 5 years of Front-End Development experience;
- Python experience;
- Django is a plus;
- Knowledge of JQuery;
- Other scripting libraries, especially MooTools are a significant plus;
- Thorough understanding of HTML, CSS and cross-browser compatibility;
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache, MySQL, HTTP Proxies) and familiarity with Unix/Linux;
- Experience building browser plug-ins a significant plus.
- work in a unique product company (no outsourcing!) with exceptional people;
- flexible scheduling;
- paid attendance of conferences and seminars;
- tasty, free lunches;
- great office space in the city center;
- relocation support for people willing to move to Kyiv, including transportation costs, first month’s rent, etc.
- competitive salary.
We love people who are open, honest, kind, cheerful and have a decent sense of humor.
If you are interested, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.