We are looking for an Automation Test Engineer with experience in both automation testing and manual testing, who would lovingly and carefully test and automate Grammarly products. S/he will work closely with our QA Lead and all Grammarly development teams. A successful candidate should love testing and know and use different testing techniques.
Meet your future colleague
Anatoliy VisikirskiyQA Lead
I like books, music, travelling, movies, and quality products. I decided to dedicate my life to quality assurance and became a QA professional. Some people think testing is boring, but you will be surprised how interesting it is when you try it yourself. It’s a pleasure for me to know that users won’t experience difficulties with the application after I’ve done my job well.
Overall responsibilities include:
- automated testing of specific functional features
- load, performance, and stress testing
- testing the components of the system or specific functional features.
- manual testing to a high standard
- managing the maintenance of the testware
- creation of test documentation
- detailed planning of his or her own work in order to conduct quality and timely testing, while following through on tasks in a timely manner
- indicating and clearly reporting the status of problems early
- meeting schedules and deadlines for assigned work
Candidates should have the following skills and qualities:
- hands-on QA experience — minimum 2 years
- experience with product companies is a plus
- good understanding of software testing methodologies
- technical background (Linux, SQL, version control systems)
- analytical skills, attention to detail
- ability to write QA documentation
- experience with automation testing tools: Selenium, Apache JMeter, Load Runner
- experience with Ranorex and Coded UI test would be a big plus
- good English-speaking ability in order to communicate with colleagues in English
Goodies we provide:
- work in a unique product company (no outsourcing!) with exceptional people
- flexible scheduling
- paid attendance of conferences and seminars
- free lunches
- medical insurance and sport
- superb office space in the city center with a great view over Taras Shevchenko Park only two minutes from metro Lva Tolstogo, Kyiv
- one month of annual vacation and paid sick-leave
- relocation support for people willing to move to Kyiv, including transportation costs, first month’s rent, etc.
- competitive salary reviewed regularly
We love people who are open, honest, kind, cheerful, and have a decent sense of humor. If you are interested, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.