This is the time to make sure everything looks clean and neat.
- Paper: is the quality of paper acceptable? If the printing is double-sided, can you see the other side through the paper? Is the brightness appropriate?
- Printing: are there any blotches or smears of ink? Is the printing even, or are there some lighter patches or darker patches?
- Cleanliness: is there any dirt on the paper? Any fingerprints?
- Binding: Have you used appropriate binding? Does your required format specify paper clip or staple, and where should that be?
- Previous article Pre-Printing Check