Writing and Research Support Services
Grammarly@edu allows your library to extend the range of writing- and research-support services offered to students. With our award-winning solution, you will offer grammar tutorials and paper revision support directly on your library website — all this without having to pre-register students or install anything — students need nothing but their email addresses to start using Grammarly.
Adaptive Reference Content
To focus the development of strong writing skills, Grammarly@edu adapts instructional feedback to actual problem areas in a student’s paper. Serving reference content from built-in writing handbook, Grammarly@edu provides students with comprehensive writing guidance that is sufficiently detailed to be absorbed during a paper-revision session.
Other benefits include:
- Instructional Tool. Engaging user experience with instant feedback helps develop sentence-level writing skills.
- Teachable Moments. Structured approach to paper-revision process ensures that valuable learning moments are seized upon when students proofread and revise their own work.
- Writing Handbook. Comprehensive reference content on over 250 points of grammar delivered when students need help the most.
- Multiple Genres. Content and feedback adapted for multiple academic disciplines and writing genres.
- Instant Availability. Students need nothing but their email address to sign up; no training; no adoption costs; zero learning curve. Learn more →
- Engaging user experience with instant feedback
- Comprehensive reference content covering over 250 points of grammar
- Citation assistance to promote academic integrity
- Content and feedback adapted for multiple academic disciplines and writing genres
- Fully automated Web-based solution with no software to install
- Immediate rollout across the entire institution