From November 18 – December 1, 2013, Grammarly’s GrammoWriMo Group Novel will be accepting submissions for the cover art of our first ever community-sourced novel.
To read more about the novel, check out the summary page.
- Create a unique and interesting image built around the novel plot and the book title (no bigger than 2MB).
- Upload a clear photo of your cover art design.
- Provide a brief description of your design.
- Enter your email address.
- Click “Enter Contest.”
Winners will be selected based primarily on votes and social sharing.
The winner will:
- Have their cover published with the GrammoWriMo novel;
- Receive explicit acknowledgement in the book; and
- Win a $50 Amazon Gift card.