Playing with Spelling, Sounds and Semantics
1. A bicycle can’t stand alone; it is two tired.
2. A will is a dead giveaway.
3. When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
4. The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine was fully recovered.
5. You are stuck with your debt if you can’t budge it.
6. He broke into song because he couldn’t find the key.
7. A calendar’s days are numbered.
8. A boiled egg is hard to beat.
9. He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
10. Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
11. When you’ve seen one shopping center you’ve seen a mall.
12. If you jump off a Paris bridge, you are in Seine.
13. When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she’d dye.
14. Acupuncture: a jab well done.
15. Marathon runners with bad shoes suffer the agony of de feet.
16. Tonto’s banker…the Loan Arranger.
17. If a skunk went to church, would it sit in its own pew?
Get it free now
Are you sick of making embarrassing grammar mistakes?
The world's most advanced automated proofreader is now FREE for Chrome users!