Questions tagged with groups

1 answer
singular or plural referring to the components of a group
"...the low-eNd and high-eHf end is partial melts from garnet pyroxenits..." This is a technical paper so the nouns aren't ...
plural singular groups 0 votes, asked Jan 30 '13 by Peter Meleney
Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.