How do you spell the following basketball terms?


midcourt or mid court

downcourt or down court

playmaker or play maker

asked Jan 28 '14 at 21:52 G. Thomas Baer New member

1 answer


They are all written as one word.

link comment answered Jan 28 '14 at 22:41 Lewis Neidhardt Grammarly Fellow

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.