research paper


If I type my research paper here, can someone correct any spelling, grammer or punctuation errors on it?

asked Dec 18 '13 at 00:26 Lauri Graves New member

1 answer


The quick answer is 'no'. This is a forum for getting help with a grammar problem in a sentence or two. The Grammarly software can help, but you might find a local editor to help you out.  You might check with your local college.

link comment answered Dec 18 '13 at 01:06 Lewis Neidhardt Grammarly Fellow

Your answer

Write at least 20 characters

Have a question about English grammar, style or vocabulary use? Ask now to get help from Grammarly experts for FREE.