PLEASE GIVE ME THE PASSIVE FORMAT OF THESE QUESTIONS
1. Would you aware of the available power management feature of the IT system you regular use?
2. Would you prefer reflection on recycle IT equipment for your own personal use?
3. Would you prefer use disk and machines as a data storage method in your company for store important data?
The first thing to do is to rewrite each of these question correctly.
1. 'Would' should be 'are'. I'm certain there are more than one power management feature, so I made 'features' plural. 'Regular' should be 'regularly'.
Are you aware of the available power management features of the IT system you regularly use?
2. 'Reflection' means 'thinking about', and doesn't really fit here. I'm not sure what you are trying to ask, but I'll make this suggestion.
Would you consider recycling IT equipment for your own personal use?
3. 'Use' should be either 'to use' or 'the use'. 'Method' should be plural. 'Storing important data' is a better phrase.
Would you prefer to use disk and machines as data storage methods in your company for storing important data?
Changing these to passive voice is not the most useful exercize, but it can be done.
Have you been made aware of the power management features of the IT system you regularly use?
Would the recycling of IT equipment for your personal use be considered by you?
Would the use of disk and machines as data storage methods in your company be prefered by you?
|link||answered Aug 18 '13 at 15:02 Lewis Neidhardt Grammarly Fellow|
Hero of the day
Person voted on the most questions.